Bill Payment is free.
Online bill payments may only be made to a U.S. payee in United States dollars.
An allowance of 3-6 business days to process most payments with these exceptions:
- U.S. Territories (Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands)
- International Military Bases (Armed Forces Americas, Armed Forces Europe, Asia,
Canada, Middle East, Armed Forces Pacific)
Bill payments can be transacted through the following two procedures:
- Paper Check – Checks are printed, inserted, bar-coded, pre-sorted and mailed. Posting time is dependent upon mail delivery and payee processing, approximately 6 days.
- Electronic – Customer accounts at payee are credited electronically,
approximately 3 days.
You are allowed a maximum of 99 bill pay funding accounts.
Bill payments will be made to any government agency with the following limitations:
- Peshtigo National Bank has limited ability to research any issues that may arise due to
the government’s strict adherence to the Consumer Privacy Act.
- Peshtigo National Bank will not be responsible for any late fees or penalties that may be
incurred by these types of payments.
Bill payment limits (some limitations may apply):
- Per item minimum is $0.01.
- Per item maximum is $9,999.99.
- Maximum daily transaction amount of $20,000.00.
No bill payment processing is initiated on a Saturday, Sunday, or a Federal Holiday.
Bill payment files are transmitted Monday through Friday at 8:00 p.m. CT.
You may schedule a one-time future payment up to 364 days in advance.
Demand accounts are debited two days after bill payments are transmitted.
Debit Return Procedures:
- If there is a returned item, a block is automatically placed on all accounts that have a
debit returned. No additional bill payments are processed until the account is properly
funded and the return(s) cleared, approximately 5 days.
The following fees may be assessed against your account:
- Stop Payments – each - $30.00
- Overdraft – daily overdraft fee - $32.00 - consumer, $35.00 - business, per check, pre-authorized ACH debit, automatic transfer, or in-house withdrawal that overdrew the account. A maximum limit of 5 of the above specified transactions per day could be charged. $15.00 surcharge when daily overdraft balance exceeds $3,000.
- Returned check - $10.00
- Check Photocopy - $2.00
- Reactivation debit card fee - $5.00
Regulation E applies to Bill Pay. Disclosure given at time of account opening.
Questions or inquiries should be directed to The Peshtigo National Bank at
715-582-4512 or 888-550-4512.