2014 AWARDS & PROMOTIONS
Each spring, the Peshtigo National Bank recognizes individuals who go above and beyond their normal call of duty. These extraordinary employees are awarded the Nancy L. Trimberger Annual Service Award. This award is given to an employee(s) who best mirror the traits of Nancy Trimberger, a former employee of our Bank. These traits include providing extraordinary customer service, unwavering commitment to family and friends, loyalty to their employer and dedication to the community.
This year the three individuals that possess these qualities and are constantly putting others first, just like Nancy did, are:
- Heidi Brickner is from our Gillett Office. Although new to banking, she has a tremendous knowledge of the importance of quality customer service.
- Peggy Jenkins is from the loan department in our Peshtigo Office. She shows strong work ethic in all job responsibilities assigned to her.
- Renee Radtke is from our bookkeeping department in our Peshtigo Office. Renee’s receipt of the award is the result of consistent, professional performance in a very key area of the bank.
Here at Peshtigo National Bank we also recognize our employees for being leaders in the workplace. The following individuals have been the go-to people in their respective departments and are being acknowledged for their contributions to the success of the bank.
- Mark Amburgy was promoted to Assistant Vice President. Mark is a loan officer and works in the collections area of the credit department.
- Kelly Heroux currently holds the position of Vice President, she will continue as VP and has recently been promoted to the role of Operations Officer and Secretary on the Board of Directors.
- Melissa Wenzel was promoted to Assistant Vice President. Missy is the Loan Department Supervisor. She oversees the fast growing loan department for our bank.